Our top priority is customer data security. Operating under the jurisdiction of Hong Kong Special Administration Region allows us to guarantee our no logs policy, which means that your activities while using the privacy solutions created by Blueout VPN are not monitored, recorded, logged, stored or passed to any third party.
No logs policy
From the moment a user turns on the Blueout VPN, their Internet data becomes encrypted. Any online traffic coming from user’s device is no longer visible to ISP, third-party snooper or cyber criminals.
Blueout VPN website
In order to maintain the VPN service, the Blueout VPN website collects limited personal user information and Site performance data. If you decide not to provide this limited amount of information, we will not be able to provide you the VPN service.
Blueout VPN customer data
- E-mail address. We ask for your email address and password as part of your registration. That ensures that we can communicate with you when we have any exciting announcements to make, service updates to advise or errors to report.
- Payment data. Users can buy Blueout VPN service with payment methods, such as PayPal or credit card.
Service performance data
Servers load. We monitor the server performance in order to recommend the most suitable servers to our customers.
Data from website
- Customer service. Blueout VPN stores inquiries and communications with users through the Contact Us and Community Area pages, unless a user requests to delete the conversation.
- Cookies. Blueout VPN uses a few different cookies to improve the user experience on the website:
- Blueout VPN uses Google Analytics for statistical assessment and website performance improvement.
- We use affiliate and refer-a-friend cookies to identify the customers referred to the Site by our partners/customers, so that we can grant the referrers with commissions.
In summary, all the website and service performance data is used for our user experience enhancement, and none of the data is associated with our customer activity while using the Blueout VPN service.
Review and changes to your information
Contact us as specified below to find out what information we have collected about you, and to request any changes or deletion of your information.
We do not knowingly collect information about children under the age of 13. If you find out that children under 13 have been using the Blueout VPN service, please contact us so that we can delete any information related to the children from our systems.